Keeping the Party on the Line and Listening ©
Proper customer service training is essential to every business. It is simply not enough for customer service representatives and telemarketers to learn company and product-related information. To become successful and grow in value to their organizations, offensively and defensively, they must develop the ability to vocally communicate knowledge, value, understanding and professionalism in a relaxed and effective manner, listen non-judgmentally to questions and respond appropriately…and provide, as much as possible, a win-win solution. Too often, reps are encouraged to get it said and get off.
Nationally, fewer than 10 in 100 reps make full use of their communication capabilities. Due to improper pitch placement, projection and rate of speech, many are just not getting the attention of their callers…who are tuning-out and turning-off to the client companies and their products.
Proven customer service training is available, today, from the FULL VOICE™ Vocal Performance Method© to provide your people with the skill set they need to move beyond chance encounters and build satisfying relationships with your clients and customers.
They’ll come away with skills and insights they can put to use, immediately:
- to find their voices’ clear channels, to make the callers want to listen.
- to develop effective personal introductions, so they’ll feel confident and be more effective when speaking.
- to believe in the importance of what they have to say.
- to express themselves in meaningful phrases, so they’ll be understood, more often.
- to develop effective listening skills, so they’ll understand the wants and needs of callers and can affect appropriate action for all parties.
- to increase their phone-confidence and solution orientation.
HOW TO KEEP CLIENTS ON THE LINE AND LISTENING ©
In this world of audio overload, getting and keeping the attention of clients and prospects during phone conversations are the keys to success in customer service. With the skills and techniques of this targeted new course from the FULL VOICE™ Vocal Communication Method© you’ll declare your abilities and strengths and be seen as a true professional in your industry.
When you are talking about what you know, it’s not what you say, but how you say it that makes the difference. Learning to trust your Awareness to give you the words will release you from the need to know what you’re going to say. Then, your conversations will be more natural, because you’ll only need to know what you’re going to talk about.
Once prospects understand that you are willing to listen, non-judgmentally, to them and understand their needs, they’ll more readily listen, when you respond. And, you’ll become a trusted advisor and have a new client. The only way to acomplish this is to have effective customer service training.
With our customer service training you’ll come away with skills and insights you can put to use, immediately:
- to find your voice’s clear channel, to make callers want to listen.
- to develop an effective personal introduction, so you’ll feel confident and be more effective, when speaking.
- to believe in the importance of what you have to say.
- to express yourself in meaningful statements, so you’ll be understood, more often.
- to develop effective listening skills, so you’ll understand prospects’ and clients’ needs and be able to affect appropriate action for all parties.
- to increase your phone confidence and solution orientation.
- to trust your Awareness to give you the words, so you can unscript your conversations and sound more authentic.
For effective customer service training from a communication expert, contact Full Voice today at (816) 875-2095!