About Full Voice and Garrett Gardner
About FULL VOICE(TM)
FULL VOICE™ and Vocal Communication Dynamics, Inc. were begun in October 1992, to formalize a protocol of proven techniques of vocal communication into a practical method of helping professionals and business people improve their abilities to speak on the phone, one-to-one and in group situations.
Garrett Haskell Gardner, the founder and president, is one of the nation’s foremost vocal communication experts. He is a consultant, instructor and personal trainer in the proper use of voice and image for effective business development, career management and life enrichment.
Many of the courses are offered in group and individual modules. Career Management and Personal Mastery, by definition, require individual attention.
About Garrett Gardner
Garrett Gardner is the founder and president of FULL VOICE™, a vocal communication training firm located in the Kansas City, Missouri area. Gardner is a consultant, personal trainer and facilitator in the implementation of effective vocal communication techniques for the development of business relationships and career enhancement. He offers a variety of individual and group speaking classes in Kansas City.
Mr. Gardner has been described as “one of the nation’s foremost vocal communication trainers.” Some of his work includes:
- Seminar leader in the proper use of voice for effective business management and career development
- KOLBE™ Certified Consultant
- Master of Ceremonies for National and Regional conventions
- Vocal trainer for individual professionals, business executives, athletes, coaches, sports agents, entertainers, educators and clergy
- Certified Management Consultant (CMC)
- Instructor in continuing education at the collegiate level
- Author, National Professional Publications
- Author of You Can Sound Like You Know What You’re Saying
If you would like to know more about Garrett Gardner or the speaking classes offered with Full Voice, contact us online or call (816) 875-2095!