About Garrett Gardner
Garrett Gardner is the founder and president of FULL VOICE™, a vocal communication training firm located in the Kansas City, Missouri area. Gardner is a consultant, personal trainer and facilitator in the implementation of effective vocal communication techniques for the development of business relationships and career enhancement. He offers a variety of individual and group speaking classes in Kansas City.
Mr. Gardner has been described as “one of the nation’s foremost vocal communication trainers.” Some of his work includes:
- Seminar leader in the proper use of voice for effective business management and career development
- KOLBE™ Certified Consultant
- Master of Ceremonies for National and Regional conventions
- Vocal trainer for individual professionals, business executives, athletes, coaches, sports agents, entertainers, educators and clergy
- Certified Management Consultant (CMC)
- Instructor in continuing education at the collegiate level
- Author, National Professional Publications
- Author of You Can Sound Like You Know What You’re Saying
If you would like to know more about Garrett Gardner or the speaking classes offered with Full Voice, contact us online or call (816) 875-2095!